JOIN US! WE'RE HIRING.
Advance your beauty and wellness career with us! We only hire friendly, inviting staff who are driven to be the best. If you'd like to be part of a company who works together to grow together and genuinely cares about our guests and staff, then we want to meet you.
We're expanding and are currently seeking candidates for the following positions:
Assistant Spa Manager (min 2 years spa management & 5 years customer service experience)
Licensed Cosmetologist & Hair Stylist
Licensed Nail Technician
Licensed Esthetician/Lash Artist
Licensed Laser Hair Removal Technicians
Licensed Massage Therapists
See position descriptions below. If you have experience or are a recent grad, please send us an emailed note (send to ) and description of your service expertise for consideration. We provide training to provide all services according to Glosshouz protocols.
* Company matching 401K savings plan
* Company assisted Health, Vision, Dental Insurance
* Company assisted Fitness Program
* Guaranteed hourly, commission, bonuses, tips (compensation depends on your experience)
* Employee incentives including service and products at reduced costs
* Positive and inclusive environment
* Flexible schedules - full and part-time available
* All training, supplies, products and tools provided
* Continuing education programs
Service Provider Requirements:
* Colorado license required
* Cosmetologists provide a range of services for which they are licensed and qualified (training available)
* Nail Technicians provice expert natural nail services: regular polish, gel, dip on natural nails only
* Estheticians must know how to do either Eyelash Extensions or Laser Hair Removal, preferred to have Colorado state-approved Chemical Peel, Microdermabrasion, and/or Microneedling certifications
* Massage Therapist possess expert capabilities serving a number of modalities:
Proficient in Swedish, Deep Tissue, Sports, Maternity, Reflexology, and Hot Stone
Provide body scrubs and wraps (training available)
Our culture - all our staff:
- Respect each other and work proactively to help each other out daily
- Enjoy providing a friendly, inviting, and welcoming customer service experience to every guest every time
- Wear Glosshouz attire - scrubs are the best!
- Are self driven to become the best at all the services you provide
- Are punctual, reliable and trustworthy
- Have opportunity for increased pay and advancement with performance
- Will be part of our awesome Team!
For immediate consideration, please email resume to email@example.com